Our Training vision
Training is, by definition, the way to improve performance of your operations. At OGAS Solutions we have a strong experience of Training Service, with skilled instructors chosen for their ability to make complicated things becoming simple.
Because our vision of Training is to tailor training courses for every single customer, we deliver, not only Training, but a whole Service, from gap analysis of employees’ skills to assessment of competencies developed during courses.
- HSE and Oil & Gas Training
- Offshore Marine Training
- On-Line Training
- Technical Assessment
- HSE Audits
HSE and Oil & Gas Training
Offshore Marine Training
OGAS Solutions and Inter Maritime School (Marine Thai Group), 2 Companies headquartered in Thailand, mutually agreed to propose an innovative approach to provide Training services for the Oil & Gas Offshore and Marine industry. The JV is licensed provider of certification trainings for industry international standards as well as qualified offshore rig and marine crew manpower services.
Training performed at IMS Training Center in Samut Prakan (Bangkok), Thailand:
OGAS Solutions has developed an innovative E-Learning solution allowing staff to be trained remotely. Through our on-line training platform, training courses are designed and accessible upon Customer’s needs and requirements. Students follow theoretical courses on-line and tested on their understanding. Training and tests are available to student’s access for a certain period of time, and tests results will be forwarded to Client’s Management.Training certificate would be delivered upon tests’ success.
OGAS Solutions technical assessment, Tailored to your needs:
- Technical Skills Tests adapted to Job Position
- Linguistic and Logic Tests
- Wide range of Psycho-Diagnostic Tests (personality, emotional character, tolerance level, frustration, stress resistance, motivation, loyalty)
- Interviews with Technical and HR Assessors
- Synthesis Integrated Report in Toolbox
OGAS solutions delivers training in classroom in various fields:
- Petroleum/Para petroleum skills,
- Electricity & instrumentation,
- Office software.
Those techniques applies to:
1 – Recruitment Assistance for Technical Employees in order to :
- Evaluate Technical Strengths, Motivation and Loyalty of Newcomers
- Anticipate Sociological Issues and Improve Newcomer’s Integration
2 – Technical Skills Assessment of Employees in order to :
- Identify Technical Weaknesses and Psychological Issues of your employees
- Troubleshoot and solve any Manpower Strained Situations
We also employ our instructors on your sites to communicate their know-how and tailor our trainings to suit your equipment and your training needs.
OGAS Solutions support Companies to define their HSE needs in training by performing HSE audits and assessment
The aim of the audit is to provide the legal framework for compliance assess strengths and weaknesses and define appropriate solutions to promote improvement
OGAS Solutions will gather information in order to provide an ongoing status check to enable Health, Safety and Environmental improvement within the Client’s organization.
- Verification of compliance to legal requirements
- Assessment of conformance to Client’s policies and procedures
- Assessment of conformance to other requirements
- Establishment of current practice status
- Identification of liabilities
- Assessment of Health, Safety and Environmental performance
- Identification of needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Promote Health, Safety and Environmental awareness
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify HSE training needs