Ethics and Code of Conduct
OGAS Solutions supports Fairness and Ethic in its professional environment to create long-term business commitment. For years, our core values allowed us to maintain mutual esteem and trust with our clients, employees and partners.
OGAS Solutions considers that it is the responsibility of each Employee to create and maintain a fair, honest and professional workplace. OGAS Solutions believes that honesty is the essential standard of integrity and expects Employees to deal with others in a manner that absolutely excludes any consideration of personal or private benefit.
OGAS Solutions enforces zero tolerance of bribes and facilitation payments of any kind and in any location. As such, we intended to preserve our reputation and integrity as well as all individuals affiliated, including employees, consultants, contractors, suppliers and customers worldwide.
OGAS Solutions Group is committed into:
- Carrying business fairly, honestly and openly;
- Complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations from the country it has activity in;
- Avoiding to enter in business relationship with other individuals or firms knowingly involved in acts of bribery;
- Maintaining a proper business relationship with public officials, political parties and governments;
- Communicating truly and ensuring the promotion of information;
- Undertaking immediate disciplinary actions against any staff taken in violation with our values.
OGAS Solutions is committed into Sustainable Development principles in the conduction of its business activities. Being one of the pillars of Sustainable Development, social responsibility is an essential issue for OGAS Solutions Management, Policies and Ethical Behavior.
OGAS Solutions is committed in active compliance with Human Rights, Women’s Rights, Children’s Rights, International Labor standards and local regulations. OGAS Solutions is committed to fight against all forms of discrimination such as gender, sexual orientation, physical, skin color, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, political opinion or any other form of distinction or belonging to a Group.
Our personnel is requested to respect the following principles without exception:
- Respect at anytime OGAS Solutions Code of Conduct;
- Respect at anytime our Clients’ Code of Conduct;
- Respect at anytime Host Governments’ Code of Conduct;
- Match with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA), UK Bribery Act 2010, BS 10500:2011 and ISO 26000;
- Enforce Human Rights rules, anywhere, anytime.