Occupational Health, Safety & Environment
As Human Resources are our strength, we value people and that is why health of employees, safety in operations and respect of the environment are fundamental themes for our Group.
OGAS Solutions is committed in ensuring that employees, consultants and contractors perform their tasks in a secured environment and that inherent risks have been identified and controlled, striving toward “Zero Accident” objective.
OGAS Solutions has therefore implemented an Occupational Health & Safety Management System based on OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 reqirements and applying the following principles:
- Communicating our safety culture by promoting a safe and healthy work environment;
- Complying with National regulation, International best practices an applicable standards;
- Monitoring personnel’s health to ensure employees are medically fit for the job they are assigned to;
- Periodically lead internal audits and site inspections. Assessing risks and implementing protection and prevention means;
- Ensuring that personnel is provided with required experience, training, certificates and appropriate personal protective equipment;
- Discourage hazardous behavior, prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Reducing Environmental impact of operations, managing wastes and promoting Sustainable Development awareness.
OGAS Solutions is certified OHSAS 18001 for the “Provision of Manpower Contracting, Recruitment, Consulting, Technical professional services, Crew Change and Individual logistics services for the Energy Industry.”